Sunday, December 09, 2007

Stand up for your rights before it's too late

This is a video that I think everyone should watch it’s a bit on the long side but please don’t let it put you off. This video is a talk given by a very brave lady willing to stand up and talk about all the S*&% going down in America today. Now if you don’t live in America you may not know about what is happing there right now. I’m an American living in the UK and I only get little titbits of what is going on over there when my parents call. So this surprised, disgusted and scared me because the rest of the world has no idea what is happening. And let me tell you if Bush manages to turn America into a closed state or a dictatorship then just you wait because it could happen in other democratic countries. And we all know Bush is more then willing to invade whatever country takes his fancy (he has already managed to invade 2 and he has his eyes set on Iran). So Please, Please, Please watch this all the way through then if you have a blog or somewhere you can post it do so, and if you don’t tell people to come here and watch it. Because everyone needs to know this could happen to your country.


www.americanfreedomcampaign.org

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was the most interesting clip I have ever seen come out of UTube and I am so glad to have watched it. I think the scariest thing to realize, is how the American (and other) government is able to control and create conformiting in the States without people even realiszing its happening. Its starts small and slowly, secretly grows until it begins to effect everyday innocent people. Its hard to accept that in today's day and ag that governments can and do get away with murder and closing down a free society.. but the best trick the devil ever played was making the world think that he didnt exsist.
A great post Peebody, keep up the good work.
PHESP.

Unknown said...

amen. That was some scary stuff, and it's not new either. I've heard democratic activists talk about our slide into facism for at least the last two years. thank you for posting this.

jjpeebody said...

Thanks for your comments I not sure how people would take this. I am far from political but this got my blood boiling.

Selph said...

It was a good analysis of curent events compared to the past which I thought made for gripping viewing.....
A truly sad state of affairs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...