Thursday, April 03, 2008

Dragon Bar R.I.P.


The Dragon Bar. A haven for graffiti writers for many many years. At least two generations of writers/streetartists have been drunk there and scribbled all over the walls. However, 4 weeks ago, the venue was torn down and will soon be turned into yet another group of non-descript "modern apartments". It was where I met many of my current friends 6 years ago and we will all miss it! A sad sad day is now upon us....




See more pics and more juicy details of what was left at the Dragon Bar site HERE.

p.s. a great post on the Graffoto blog....

R.I.P. Dragon Bar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...