Saturday, July 05, 2008

WhiteBoysForBlackLizzie



Life not terrifying enough? Then try this. White Boys For Black Lizzie is the second ep to be released by this Leeds based tragedy. Not one for the feignt-eared, this record had me hooked for a long while. You can hear filth from this bands myspace profile. Having been into the work I'd done for their previous albums, they have just asked me to design for their third release White Boys for Brothel Med Clinics which I have been told contains more detritous than the crackhead nest in that abandoned building you were warned never to go to. What desturbs me most however is that my actual brother provides the vocals for this band and he's the sort of person you'd happily invite to yer mums for tea and a natter.

Enjoy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...