Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Best eBay Listing Ever

This is a genuine listing from eBay Australia. How could you not want to buy it?

This is a max wicked sick BMX. It’s a Reliance Boomerang and it’s done heaps of maximum extreme stunts. I have mostly done stunts on this bike since forever. Once I did a boom gnarly stunt trick on it and a girl got pregnant just by watching my extremeness to the maxxxx. Some details about sickmax BMX: Comes with everything you see including TOPS AS SUSPENSION FORKS!! 2 x wheels 1 x seat I will even throw in my sick BMXing name for FREE – Wicked Styx.

Basically, it’s an old BMX, but it’s radness is still 100% intact. Tricks I have done on this BMX- Endos-234 Sick Wheelies-687 Skids-143,000 Bunny Hops-2 (Bunny Hops are gay and my brother dared me to do them, which I did because I’m Rad to the Power of Sick) Flipouts-28. Basically, if you buy this bike you will instantly become a member to every club that was ever invented, worldwide, because you will be awesome. Pick up from Richmond in Melbourne. Throw your hands in the air like you just don’t mind.

1 comment:

Selph said...

I Love it!!! It does make you wanna buy the bike! Whoever wrote that description was a very intelligent being....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...