Wednesday, February 03, 2010

UKAdapta Febuary 10 Update

Alsop is a company that likes to describe itself as an office that works with multi-disciplinary roles like Architecture, Master Planning, Product Design and even Illustrative & Animation works in the past. It’s this kind of diversity, cross-fertilisation and looking at many disciplines that helps us to become better designers.

Click HERE To Read Article

Kristina Vidic, Slovenian born make up artist, has been on the rise in the European and American fashion scenes for the last 10 years. Based in the UK, the self taught make up mistress not only teaches the art at London’s Central Saint Martins College but also works with prestigious brand Mac, whilst pursuing her career of working on fashion shows for Dior, Vivienne Westwood and Jean Paul Gaultier amongst others.

Click HERE To Read Article

I write Sickboy and have been painting since 1995, although I only started using the name Sickboy in 2000. I used to write Phet; this was my bombing name and I took it from the word 'amphetamine', I had an idea just before the millenium that I wanted to have a battle with myself, so rather than someone else going over my pieces, I went over them myself....

Click HERE To Read Article

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...