Friday, July 23, 2010

Amazing Surreal Photo-manipulation by Sarolta Ban

Sarolta Bán, a 27 years old female artist from Budapest, Hungary. She makes the most amazing surreal photo-manipulation artworks. “I’m not so good in talking about myself.. I prefer the pictures ‘talk’” she claims. I agree with her, it is best to let the artwork tell its story then putting it into contest and preventing those who enjoy it from reaching their own conclusions!


Sarolta explains her technique: “I like using ordinary elements and by combining them, I can give them various stories, personalities. I hope that the meanings of my pictures are never too limited, are open in some way, each viewer can transform them into a personal aspect. So I’m happy if different people find different meanings in my images.”



The beauty of her photography lays exactly in creating scenes that look like they are out of this world, a complete release from any experience that you might have from the real world. So, release yourself from your daily stress and worries and enjoy these beautiful surreal photos.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...