Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Support Spraying Bricks

I just received a very nice email and thought it wise to share it with our readers:

"I have recently launched Spraying Bricks which is a free to access online series exploring street art and street art culture featuring established artist such as Smug and Ben Eine as well as new up-and-coming artists. The response from the already released episodes as been overwhelming. To continue the series I have just launched a Kickstarter page to help raise funds for the project. There are some really cool rewards available too including unique to kickstarter prints and the opportunity to have Smug or Jimmy C visit your place of work or home and create a one off mural.

It would mean the absolute world to me if you would be able to share and expose my project and a pledge I would be eternally grateful. Heres the link and hope you enjoy.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/louisjensen/spraying-bricks-documentary-series-on-street-art-c


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...